top of page
Wed, Aug 24|
Plan Your Academic Activities Wisely This Fall: How to Build Up Your Academic Strengths Through Research Programs
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Aug 24, 2022, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM PDT
About the Event
This Workshop will cover:
- How does test-optional policy change the college admission process and where do extracurricular weigh in?
- Why should 7-12th graders conduct research?
- Why is Fall the ideal time to conduct research?
- Case studies and research programs in Fall 2022
Guest Speaker: Joel Butterly
- Co-founder, Scholar Launch
- JD, Yale
- BA, Dartmouth
bottom of page