top of page
Sat, Apr 15|
Call for Student Submissions for the NextGen Edu Online Magazine! (Volume 2)
Open to all K-12 students. Submission deadline April 15, 2023.
Time & Location
Apr 15, 11:59 PM PDT
About the Event
Students from K-12 are encouraged to submit their original artworks, writings and multimedia creations.
Our mission is to cultivate youth leadership and amplify youth voices for social and environmental justice.
For our second volume, we are calling for the submission of the following:
- Student artworks and photographs. Submit your artwork to be featured as the magazine cover!
- Technology and video game reviews: 300-600 words
- Book reviews: 300-600 words (Books by minority authors, with multicultural features or STEM themes preferred)
- TV/Movie/Theater reviews:300-600 words (rated PG-13 or younger; multicultural features preferred)
- STEM (Science, technology, engineering, and math) essays. 500 words max.
- Youth voices (e.g. your opinion on environmental/social justice issues and policies). 500 words max
- Short stories, especially sci-fi stories. 10,000 words max
- Student-made videos, films, video games, blogs and Podcast: Please send us the link!
- Other creative writings, such as poetry, travel log, etc.
Please submit to email@example.com. Please include in the email title “NextGen Edu Online Magazine Submission”. Typed works for writing only, please.
bottom of page